Since 1977, we have been a family run Home, owned and operated in Collingwood. Back then, we cared for 33 residents at our former Cedar Street location. In April of 1991, we opened the doors to our new 60 bed nursing home. We are proud that our staff and management are committed, and care for the well being of our residents through our personal attention; home like atmosphere and on-going contact with residents and their families. We strive to promote a warm, caring and friendly environment for everyone.Our goal and focus continues… Caring for today’s seniors while preparing for tomorrow’s trends, needs and expectations.
We are situated in a peaceful area on the South/West corner of Collingwood, away from noise and traffic. Looking out any window in any room, you will see a bright scenic view. Blue Mountain and the areas beautiful surroundings is what our residents admire year round. Our Home has many skylights, allowing lots of natural light in.
- Family run
- Quality focused and goal driven!
- We believe we have the best caring staff and management team in Ontario
- Scenic Blue Mountain view
- Beautifully landscaped surroundings
- No noise or heavy street traffic
- Natural lighting from skylights & large bedroom windows
The Collingwood Nursing Home has accommodation for 60 residents, with three room options:
Private: A spacious room with a closet and a private washroom.
Semi-Private: Consists of all the amenities of a private room – is shared between two residents.
Basic: Consists of the same amenities as the semi and private room – is shared between four residents.
Convalescent Care beds
Each room has a large window with pleasant views, along with space for personalized accessories; is decorated tastefully; has a private closet and a bedside dresser. Personal possessions such as a television, phone, radio, chair/recliner, quilt, pictures and dressers are welcomed, with consideration made for available space and safety.
Our Grounds & Gardens
- Peaceful area, view of Blue Mountain.
- Beautifully landscaped courtyard with raised garden bed and walking path.
- Bright & pleasant dining room, fine dining dinners
- Clean, home-like environment
- Living room with fireplace, piano/organ, TV., stereo
- Activity areas
- Volunteer supported tuck shop
- Comfortable bedrooms with many amenities
- Peaceful area view of Blue Mountain
- Beautifully landscaped courtyard with raised garden bed and walking path
- Pets, cat & birds, lots of action